Grace Evangelistic Ministries is dedicated to evangelism and sound Bible teaching. Our main focus is evangelism and all our activities support this goal. We are a non-denominational, Christian, missionary oriented ministry, incorporated in the State of Tennessee as a nonprofit organization. Our mission, in obedience to the command of Our Lord and Savior Jesus Christ, is to: “Go therefore and make disciples of all the nations” (Matt. 28:19).
G.E.M. embraces the following:
- Evangelize unbelievers, adults and children, with the simple, grace Gospel of our Lord Jesus Christ.
- Depend solely on the sovereignty of the Holy Spirit to make the Gospel clear without resorting to gimmicks or imposing our personal views on others. We leave the decision “to believe in ” or “to reject” Christ to the hearers.
New Convert Follow-up
For those who choose to believe in Christ, we seize the opportunity to assist in the following ways:
- Help them form Bible study groups.
- Provide them with doctrinal materials, including recorded Bible lessons and literature, enabling them to fulfill the command: “As newborn babies desire the sincere milk of the word [sound Bible doctrine] that you may grow thereby.” (1 Peter 2:2)
- Advise them in establishing their own local churches. G.E.M. may provide seed money if funds are available.
- Send or support doctrinally qualified persons as funds are available.
Preparation of Indigenous Pastors
Because those who have responded to the Gospel will become unfruitful if they are not exposed to sound Bible teaching, we will:
- Hold pastors conferences in conjunction with every crusade held.
- Introduce pastors and prospective pastors to doctrinally sound tape ministries.
- Provide opportunities for churches to send trained, doctrinally motivated men, on short or long-term mission trips to minister to newly formed groups or churches.
- Guide indigenous pastors who may wish to pursue seminary training on their own. To assist them we will seek to identify and direct them to sound theological seminaries who offer training in the original languages. The training will be consistent with Paul’s mandate to Pastor Timothy to “study to show yourself approved to God as a workman who does not need to be ashamed, rightly dividing the Word of truth.” (2 Timothy 2:15)
- Provide third world pastors with free seminary training via DVD with the long term goal of establishing a doctrinal seminary wherever the Lord opens a door.
- We will establish foreign satellite centers for duplication of recorded Bible lessons and reproduction and distribution of doctrinal literature as funds become available. These centers should be established in two ways: GEM owned and operated satellite centers, and franchise satellite centers.
- Prepare periodic newsletters, which include Bible exposition, testimonies, and missionary reports for distribution to our associates by mail and the Internet. Occasionally compile the doctrinal portions and publish them in book form.
- Convert the missionary teachings of Moses C. Onwubiko into books to further assist those hungry for the truth and to handle some of the basic doctrinal questions he frequently encounters.
- Reprint overseas when possible to save costs.
Assist the Needy
- Caring for the needy or the poor is a timeless, biblical principle and it is incorporated directly or indirectly in God’s mandates. In light of this, our mission will embrace providing spiritual food for all and sustenance for the needy as the Lord provides and directs.
Establish a Theological Seminary Abroad
- Establish a doctrinal theological seminary abroad as the Lord guides. Wen the Lord enables us to do this, we will have scholarship programs to accommodate students who are unable to afford tuition.